Gritsak: We could have scored more than five
Lokomotiv U19 midfielder Ilya Gritsak on the victory over Ural (5:1) in the Gameweek 14 of the Russian Youth League.
- We won 5:1, but we could have scored even more. We did not finish several one-on-one chances. It's hard to play in the covered arena, it's very stuffy. We wanted to finish the year well, which we did. Now we will prepare for the resumption of the season.
- After a pause, Lokomotiv immediately have important matches in the championship and in the UEFA Youth League. What's the most important thing now?
- We need to rest and do a good job at the training camp. There is only one match in the UEFA Youth League - we need to get ready for the game in order to progress further.
- Lokomotiv are leaving for the winter break in the second place. Are you satisfied?
- We should have taken the first spot. We lost points with Rubin and CSKA. There is only a first place for us.
Khimki (youth) - Lokomotiv (youth) - 1:0.
Maksim Mishatkin reflects on the draw against Zenit in the Gameweek 15 of the Russian Youth League.
Lokomotiv (youth) - Zenit (youth) - 1:1.
UEFA notified the clubs participating in the Youth League that the tournament has been canceled.
Lokomotiv U19 head coach Maksim Mishatkin on the heavy win against Ural.
Lokomotiv U19 head coach Maksim Mishatkin on the victory over the Konoplev Academy.
Lokomotiv (youth) - Konoplev Academy - 6:0.
Lokomotiv U19 forward Matvey Pershin scored two goals in the match against Ufa.
Lokomotiv (youth) - Ufa (youth) - 3:0 (1:0).
Rubin (youth) - Lokomotiv (youth) - 1:1.
Lokomotiv U19 head coach Maksim Mishatkin reflects on the win against Saturn.
Master-Saturn - Lokomotiv (youth) - 0:3.
Lokomotiv U19 head coach Maksim Mishatkin reflects on the victory over Khimki.
2 daysNext match is