19-year-old Lokomotiv midfielder Nikita Iosifov made his Champions League debut in the match against Bayern (0:2).
- It didn't work out the way we wanted. Not very happy with this match.
- What did the coach say to you before you came on the pitch?
- He said: "Do not be afraid and show your game as you show it in training." It is a pity that I did not manage to finish my chance. Will continue to work hard.
- What were your thoughts when you went one on one?
- I got the ball, dribbled past a player and threw the ball forward. I wanted to struck the ball powerfully into the near corner, but the shot was weak.
- Did you feel the pressure that the world champion was running after you, the world champion was standing in front of you?
- I didn’t think of anything like that. The only thought in my head was that I needed to help the team and try to score a goal.
10 December 2020 1:46
Wallpapers with an August calendar
New screensavers for August are avaliable to download!