Lokomotiv U19 head coach Maksim Mishatkin reflects on the win against Ufa (3:0) in the Gameweek 12 of the Russian Youth League.
- When you play well, you have to win. Playing well and ending the game in a draw is not interesting. Our task is to teach the players, so that they grow up and reach the big stadium. It's nice to come to the stadium and see the guys who played at the Academy. This means our efforts weren’t worthless.
- Are you satisfied with today's match?
- Of course, but there are always things that need to be corrected. If we are going to be happy with everything, then we will stop growing.
- Pershin has not scored for a long time, but today he scored two. Will it give him confidence?
- Absolutely. This happens when there are moments, but you can not finish them. Today he finished them. Matvey is progressing, but he has to make more significant steps. We expect more from him.
- Larin gets more and more time, Belikov made his debut. What are their prospects?
- If they are here, this means the prospects are good. They train and take steps to grow. So, you need to give them an opportunity on the pitch.
02 December 2020 16:04