Lokomotiv midfielder Alexey Miranchuk comments on the game against Spartak (1:1, 4:2 pen.) at the Parimatch Premier Cup.
- There was an abundance of hard tackles in this game. This friendly was hardly friendly.
- The billboard speaks for itself. Even a friendly against Spartak is always a derby, hence the mood. Winning a derby always feels good, even if it’s a training camp.
- In the first half, Lokomotiv had the initiative but after the restart Spartak started to dominate.
- They fielded many fresh players, raised the pace and pushed the epicentre forward. But we demonstrated character and patience, and our keeper saved. It’s okay.
- How’s Anton?
- He flew to Germany to consult with the doctor who did the surgery on him. He will be rehabilitating until Friday and then we’ll see. There’s no fracture but he needs a break. We’ll look forward to meeting him at the third training camp.
- Has Smolov already told you something about Spain?
- He moved very recently. Let’s give him some time and then we’ll text or call him. But we have already congratulated him on his debut.
- Was his departure a surprise?
- Fedor can bowl over indeed.
05 February 2020 21:09
Eder: We have to be in good form for Zenit
Eder has scored a hat-trick against Chaika.
Syomin: The game will tell if we are ready for Zenit
Yuriy Syomin summarizes the result of the third training camp as his team beats Chaika 3:1.