Lokomotiv's Head Coach Yuri Syomin summed up the final match against Estersund (3:3) and the entire first team's training camp in Marbella.
– It's good that we scored three goals, but on the other hand, we conceded the same amount of goals. Probably, our defence lack responsibility. If the attack is very good, then the defense has a lot of work to do. And not only four defenders, but the whole team. Nevertheless, the match was good. We withstood the load. Some players played whole 90 minutes.
– How'd you rate Ostersund?
– They're a good team. Some of their players are very fast.
– The fans often applauded Miranchuk brothers.
– All attack players showed themselves well.
– Today is the last day of the first training camp. What did you say to the players?
– I thanked everyone. We trained 16 days without weekends. The team survived it. Usually, the last games at the training camps turned out to be strange. But we played well.
28 January 2018 4:39