Head coach of Lokomotiv Jose Couceiro
and goalkeeper Alexander Filtsov
have answered on journalist questions during pre-match press-conference between the match Lokomotiv – AEK
.- Will defeat from Anderlecht influence on tomorrow`s game?
– question for Couceiro.
- It will influence for sure. We lost 3 points, which we didn`t have to lose. And now it`s a turning point for us. After tomorrow`s game we will stay with 3 points or we will have 6 points. I think 10 points will be enough for qualifying to Round 32. So we have to collect 7 points more. If we win tomorrow, we will need just 4 points. The victory will be very important for us in psychological aspect. I hope that tomorrow we won`t face the same problems as in the match against Anderlecht.- Can you say that AEK is dangerous doubly now as a wounded beast?
- It`s a dangerous opponent obviously. AEK is a team of high level. As you know they have changed a coach. I`m sure that motivation of players will be exorbitant. In addition our opponents understand that they can`t lose tomorrow`s match. In case of defeat they practically won`t have chances to qualify for Round 32. In ours turn we will do our best to win in tomorrow`game. - Tomorrow`s match will be hundredth for Lokomotiv in eurocups. Does this fact mean for you something?
- The date is nice, but I don`t want to concentrate on it. We consider all the matches important and significant for Lokomotiv. And we approach to all games with the same responsibility. For all players it`s a big honour to defend colours of such club like Lokomotiv. And our stimulus now is to play as well as it`s possible in the last matches of the season. Alexander Filtsov
shared his opinion about the game as well.
- Forthcoming game is very serious for our team, - says Filtsov. – Especially as because it`s Europa League. All players play for the honour of the club and do all their best for win. It`s obvious that AEK players will get ready very serious for this game. It`s one of the last chances for Greeks to continue struggle in the Europa League. I think opponents will leave all their power on the pitch. - You were injured. How do you feel yourself now?
- I`m getting better. In the near time I gonna join the common group. I hope soon I will help our team to win again.
19 October 2011 14:54