Lokomotiv U19 head coach Maksim Mishatkin reflects on the draw against Zenit (1:1) in the Gameweek 15 of the Russian Youth League.
- This is not a draw, this is a defeat. The opponent was waiting for our mistake, got the chance and scored the equaliser. If we finished our chances, the game would have been over in 30 minutes.
- Are you surprised that Zenit played with six defenders?
- No. We were stronger in the first round, as well as in the game management of today’s game. But, unfortunately, the result is a draw.
- Zenit scored a goal after their only shot on target.
- It happens. This scenario always repeats itself in football.
- Fans are finally allowed to enter the stadium.
- The stadium immediately breathed. The players saw that they were being watched. Only positive emotions, thank you very much to our fans! They helped us a lot today!
26 February 2021 16:00