Lokomotiv midfielder Nikita Iosifov talks about the victory over Östersunds (3:1) and the first training camp in Spain.
- You were one of the best on the pitch today. What do you think about the level of the Swedes and your own game?
- We didn't pay much attention to the opponent's game. We worked on some of our moments in order have them ready by the beginning of the season. So I won't say much about the opponent.
- The first training camp is over. How do you feel yourself physically?
- Physically I feel as good, as I did at the beginning of the training camp. There are no problems at all.
- Now there will be a break for five days. What are your plans?
- There will be a couple of days off to recover and prepare to work on the second training camp. I think the other young players and I will go to the pitch, because we will rest for one or two days, and then we will get bored and would want to start working again.
27 January 2021 23:00
Wallpapers with an August calendar
New screensavers for August are avaliable to download!