Lokomotiv U19 head coach Maksim Mishatkin reflects on the victory over Khimki (1:0) in the Gameweek 9 of the Russian Youth League.
- We want to produce high-level footballers. No matter how hard the match is, you need play your own game and be more productive in certain game episodes. Only then confidence and understanding will come. Therefore, I want better actions from the players.
- Now there is a long break. What are the plans for the team and will the break benefit them?
- The break will do us good. We will take a break, then watch and analyze the previous period. We will train to improve the qualities that we talked about. It is important that the players are competitive when they come to the big stadium.
- The team conceded the least amount of goals in the youth league - only three.
- Of course it's good. It's great to see how we play defensively. But we also should play like this in attack.
04 November 2020 18:10