Lokomotiv captain Vedran Corluka talks about the game with Salzburg in Gameweek 1 of the Champions League group stage.
- You missed the last game due to injury. Are you ready to play 90 minutes against Salzburg?
- Yes, I trained with the team and I'm ready for 90 minutes and even more, depending on the referee's decision.
- What have you learned about Salzburg already?
- Salzburg is a bright, young and attacking team. But we are ready and will do our best so that they do not have as many opportunities to score as they had in the last matches. The game will not be easy, but we are completely focused.
- Salzburg ‘s official website called Lokomotiv a passenger in the Champions League. What do you think about it?
- Of course, I haven't read it. In principle, I do not pay attention to such stories. This is the business of the press. The answer can only be during the match.
20 October 2020 18:53