Anton Miranchuk became the Man of the Match against Tambov (1:0) in gameweek 8 of the Russian Premier League. After the game he shared his emotions.
- Lesha has more Man of the Match awards than you. Will you catch up with your brother before the end of the season?
- It all depends on me, I will try. But I'm more glad that we won. We will keep going forward.
- The match turned out to be tough. Tambov was not a threat offensively, but there was a feeling that something might happen.
- Yes, it was a tense ending. In the second half we slowed down a little bit, but this is more of a psychological moment. At the end of the first half, we should have scored another goal, so that we would have been calmer in the second half with a two-goal advantage. It would have been easier. We had opportunities in counter attacks, but we did not use them.
- Today there were many players in the attack - you, Kamano, Smolov, Eder. Is it easier to play like that?
- I like it when there are many players in attack, when all the guys understand each other. It's easier this way.
- The next game is against CSKA. Krychowiak will miss the game due to suspension.
- All our guys are ready to replace each other. We will play without Grzegorz.
20 September 2020 21:17