Lokomotiv’s head coach Marko Nikolic reflects on the game against Ural (1:1) in Gameweek 3 of the Russian Premier League.
- The game was tough. We controlled the game, had the ball for 70% of the time, created many chances, but conceded from the first shot on target. It happens, this is a lesson for us. More energy is needed on the field. But we didn't lose and got one point. Seven points after three matches is not bad. The next match is a derby against Spartak.
- You said last season that the strikers have problems with converting the chances. How to deal with this?
- In the Russian Premier League, the most important thing is to score first. If we score, we will not lose. But there are also matches like today. I am happy with the game and unhappy with the result. We didn’t play as energetic as it takes to finish our chances and to win.
- You had an advantage on corners 14:1. Are you satisfied with corners?
- We had chances at corners - Murilo, Smolov. We need to score.
19 August 2020 18:23