Lokomotiv can confirm an agreement has been reached with Krylia Sovetov for the transfer of Vitali Lystsov. Vitali has taken No. 4 as his squad number. The deal is for four years.
- I still do not have the feeling that I have become a Lokomotiv player. As soon as I start training, as soon as I see familiar faces, with whom I spent so many years in the boarding school, then I will realise that I have returned home. Barinov, Zhemaletdinov, Miranchuk - everyone waited and constantly asked when I would finally sign the contract. Now I am going to the training base.
- How quickly did the option with Lokomotiv appear? Were you ready for the transfer?
- I was ready to return to Lokomotiv as soon as I left. I dreamed about it and came a long way. Returning to your home is a big step forward. At the end of the season, I contacted agents. They said that in a couple of days they would tell who was interested in me. Everything became clear, if it was some other club they would have said about it right away, but here they kept me in suspense (laughs).
- What do your remember about Cherkizovo and Lokomotiv?
- I remember the words of the coaches at the Academy: «Look at this bowl. There you will not be forgiven for mistakes. Always strive to be there».
Born on July 11, 1995
Lystsov joined the Lokomotiv Academy at the age of 12 and soon he became one of the leading players of the U12 team, with which he won the Russian championship. In 2012, Lystsov progressed to Lokomotiv’s youth team. In the fall of the same year, Vitali was occasionally picked up to train with the main team, and on November 24, the 17-year-old defender made his debut for the first team in the game against Krasnodar.
In 2014, Lystsov moved to the Portuguese Leiria, and a year later he became a Benfica player, which loaned him out twice to Benfica B and Tondela. The 19/20 season Vitali spent in Krylia Sovetov.
03 August 2020 19:40