The Railwaymen's newcomer Mbark Boussoufa gave an exclusive interview to the Lokomotiv's official web site.
- Today you've signed with Lokomotiv. What do you feel?
- I'm happy to join this big club. Can't wait to play for my new team!
- What do you know about Loko?
- Just recently I played against Lokomotiv, so I have an idea of the team's potential. Two yeas ago I watched Loko playing in the Europa League against my former club Anderlecht.
- Did you ask for anyone's advice before signing?
- I asked many people, discussed it with my family. Even asked Anji's management, and was advised to accept the offer. Everybody thought it was a good idea to join Lokomotiv. I also met Olga Smorodskaya and Leonid Kuchuk before putting the signature.
- Do you know anyone from the team personally?
- I don't know anyone personally, but I know them all as players, I know their abilities. We all play football, it's one world.
- What do you think about your form now? Will we be able to watch you play on Saturday?
- I'm recovering from a small injury so I'm not ready for Terek. But on Tuesday I'll come to the camp to train. I hope to debut as soon as possible. I'm happy to be here!
16 August 2013 16:59