Eder has scored a hat-trick against Chaika (3:1) and shares his emotions.
- When was the last time you scored a hat-trick?
- Honestly, I don’t remember. The game was good, we played well in the first half. That’s what matters. The Russian championship restarts in several days so today’s game was a preparation for Zenit. We have to be in good form to be able to claim three points.
- Your family came to support you at the camp.
- The support of the family is very important. I am very happy to see them here. I’m working hard and will do everything for the team.
- You are the only striker in the team now. Does this motivate you?
- I see no difference, I play for the team. If we work together as a team, everything will be okay. Also, we have Farfan who will recover soon.
22 February 2020 22:23