Lokomotiv midfielder Alexey Miranchuk comments on the loss to Bayer (0:2) in round 5 of the Champions League group stage.
- Did the early goal spoil the plan for the game?
- I don't want to grumble about bad luck but we just keep conceding unnecessary goals. We had good opportunities after the goal, the brother had a chance. We have to capitalize on our opportunities.
- Is it harder to play against Bayer or Juventus?
- Bayer, maybe. They play actively, control the ball well, move a lot, put up pressure, defend well.
- Anton is back on the field. How did you like playing with him?
- As always, I'm happy he's back. Not so many games are left before the end of the year. We need to extract the maximum.
26 November 2019 23:05