Dmitry Tarasov told how the team is preparing for final games of the year and also gave us some thoughts on Anji and Copenhagen fixures.
– How did you spend this pause in the Premier League?
– We had three-days rest, then we began to work. We’re continuing to prepare for the coming games. We’re looking forward to the continuation of the season. The schedule is dense, but we are used to it.
– If you look in the table, Anji are much lower than Lokomotiv.
– We had some difficulties in matches with these teams, so we'll do our best.
– If situation in the Premier League is ok, your hopes to play Europa League games in Spring are in danger.
– We don’t thing about the Copenhagen game, our next match is against Anji. After our trip to Makhachkala, we’ll switch to the Europa League. We need two wins to get to the knockout stages.
15 November 2017 16:57
Wallpapers with an August calendar
New screensavers for August are avaliable to download!