Lokomotiv midfielder Dmitriy Tarasov has come to the #OurCherkizovoLIVE studio to tell about the game against Amkar (3:3) in Gameweek 24 of the ROSGOSSTRAKH Russian Championship.
- I'm not going to discuss the work of the referees. We have specially trained people to do this. As for the game, we played in a very careless manner during the first 15-20 minutes but soon mobilized and could have scored twice before the break. In the second half we had a comfortable lead but let it go. That's annoying.
- Why couldn't you hold on to the score?
- Of course, the penalty is absolutely the referee's invention but I agree we pulled back too far late into the game. We had to play smarter. On the last minutes Amkar pushed forward and managed to leve. We lost Corluka to an injury. It's always difficult for a defender to come on at this time.
- What did you talk about in the dressing-room?
- We discussed some episodes and the refereeing. But we'll have a more detailed discussion at the base. We have to correct the mistakes and prepare for the game against CSKA.
- How is your form?
- I feel more confident with every game. The more playing time the better.
22 April 2017 19:32
Wallpapers with an August calendar
New screensavers for August are avaliable to download!