Midfielder Alan Kasaev has told about the work during the training camp and the expectations from the upcoming season.
- I spent the vacation with my family. Ten days were enough.
- What has changed with the arrival of Cherevchenko at the manager’s position?
- First of all, we’re doing hard physical work now. After the camp in Moscow we’ll go to Austria and have friendlies there. Everyone understands there’s a difficult season ahead, and we have to get ready for it.
- Cherevchenko said he spoke with some players.
- There was a team meeting before the camp, as always. He also talked to everyone individually. We’re looking forward to the tournament to start, it’s going to be hard and thrilling.
22 June 2015 17:00