Lokomotiv head coach Miodrag Bozovic has summarized the match against CSKA of Gameweek 27 where his team lost 1:3.
- CSKA were better in the wake. We demonstrated good play only after the first conceded goal. My team lost midfield, and the Armymen deserved the victory.
- You often install Alexey Miranchuk and Fernandes in the centre of the field. What are their objectives? Who are you more satisfied with?
- A player in this position is expected to create chances, to pass to wingers, and to co-operate with a striker. When the player loses the ball he is expected to pull back to the defensive midfielder. Who is better? We’ll analyze it within the team.
- Do you think Tarasov is not in his best form yet?
- He had been injured for a long time, when he returned he earned a red card and missed a game. Of course, he’s not that well physically as in the last season but we are trying to fix it. I cannot blame Tarasov on the conceded goals. Every goal is the result of a chain of mistakes made by different players. One player is never to blame.
- Looks like the players are more into the Cup now, and don’t really care about their League performance.
- Deep inside they do think about the Cup but they have to remember they play for a serious club and they cannot afford winless runs. There’s an important game against Rubin prior to the Cup Final. We have to win as many games as possible now.
10 May 2015 16:05