Lokomotiv defender Arseniy Logashov summarized the Gameweek 21 match against Dynamo (2:2).
- We couldn’t find our game in the first half. We played defense however hard we tried to attack. In the second half we restored balance even despite a red card. We deserved that leveler, so the result is fair.
- Is there your fault in the episode when Vainqueur scored an opener?
- Yes, I had to check him but instead me and Corluka allowed a killer pass to go to the Frenchman.
- How’s the mood in the dressing-room? Is this draw a success, or a failure, or both?
- Both. If we’d have won we’d have been higher in the table and felt more confident. Nevertheless, nobody is upset, although we wanted to win.
- How would you estimate Lokomotiv’s current position in the table?
- It’s not that bad. The gaps are tight. Once we win and opponents lose, we will move up immediately.
Watch the full interview in the package on Loko-TV.
04 April 2015 19:26