Lokomotiv winger Alan Kasaev has summarized the Gameweek 20 match against Mordovia.
- We came to claim three points. In the first half the weather was an obstacle, but in the second half it didn't hamper us. We had two opportunities and wasted them.
- Don't you think the referee made too many bookings?
- It's out of my competence to judge referees but I think it's not good when they constantly blow the whistle. It hampers football.
- Does such weather bring special emotions?
- In the first half it wasn't even football. In the second half the pitch was cleaned up and it it felt better.
- What did Bozovic say after the game?
- Nothing. A coach will never react positively to such a result. The game was ours. We wasted two chances.
- Is the draw fair?
- We had to earn three points.
- They say that success comes when you beat weaker teams. How would you evaluate Lokomotiv's spring start?
- I agree with you. Playing with middle-strength teams is really hard. Golden points are won in such battles. We have to forget this game and prepare for Dinamo.
23 March 2015 1:28