Zhivoglyadov: Draw is a fair result
Dmitri Zhivoglyadov summed up the result of the match with Salzburg (2:2) in Gameweek 1 of the Champions League group stage.
- Considering how the game developed, we are pleased with the result. We played well for the first 25-30 minutes. Everything worked out, we could have scored more and double the advantage. But Salzburg is a good, attacking, young team, everyone run there a lot. The goal that we conceded knocked us down a little. Goals before half time are always unpleasant. In the second half we were losing, but evened the score. At the end, the game went 50-50. They could have scored and we could have squeezed out something more. Draw is fair.
- We didn't start particularly well in the second half.
- We need to correct these moments. They arise periodically. You can't give your opponent a chance.
- Tell us about your assist for the goal.
- We figured out that they don’t always defend well at the far post. All that was left was to cross there. It all ended well.
1 dayNext match is