Lokomotiv midfielder Vladislav Ignatiev visited the studio of #OurCherkizovoLive and summed up the 6:1 win over FC Tom.
- The vibes in the dressing room are quite different now, with smiles and jokes all around. We were so desperate to take the three points - we had such a prolonged winless run. This victory will lift the lads’ confidence ahead of the next fixture.
- As a matter of fact, it was a match of two halves. Why?
- I suppose it was all because of the goal we let in. Then we got really angry and stormed forward. We managed to equalize soon, which was good – from that moment on it became easier. I believe we converted everything.
- Tell us now a bit about yourself. You did not play a lot recently, and the few appearances were not particularly successful. Finally, we saw the same Vlad Ignatiev who used to crush everyone for Kuban.
- When I got transferred to Lokomotiv, I anticipated different quality from myself. This year was not so simple. It's a pity we have just one game left before the mid-winter break. But I will try hard and do my best in the remaining matches of the season to play the way coaches and fans want me to.
- You’ve been used in various positions. In which one do you feel more comfortable?
- Judging by tonight’s game, it must be the right wing slot. However, Yuriy Pavlovich sees me deployed at the back and as an attacking midfielder. I could actually cover either wing. Have to put in a shift no matter where you are used. Today our team played with gusto.
- How do you play matches like this time and again?
- Let me think – maybe, conceding first would do it? Just kidding. I suppose one should get in the right mood, brace up and trust oneself.
пресс-служба ФК «Локомотив»
01 December 2016 22:50
Ari: I know how to play against Spartak's defence
Ari shares his emotions from the derby against Spartak.
Yuriy Syomin: Both teams played well
Yuriy Syomin analyzes the game against Spartak.
Lokomotiv drew with Spartak in Gameweek 20 of the Russian Premier League.